This little boy has captured my heart. It's true that I never could have imagined that I could love him as much as I do. And it's true the even more now do I understand what a sacrifice that God made to give his ONLY son.
I am blessed beyond words by his life. And am blessed by the opportunity to stay home with him. (Thank you again, my dear husband, for all your hard work.)
How can I begin with all the smiles he brings to my face? He has this almost uncontrolled laughter. He'll be sitting (all by himself I might add) and look up and start laughing. He'll see a smiling face and laugh. I'll read him a book, and he'll laugh. Mr. T likes to laugh at the sounds "Snort" and "Oink." Or when we say "buca baby." (Where that comes from, I have no idea.) And he's ticklish. I have to stop myself from continuing to tickle him, cause he's got the best laugh! And when I say ticklish...I mean everywhere - under his chin, sides of belly, thighs, occasionally feet, and the newest is his armpits.
Mr. T has never been one to rest his head on my chest. However just over the last couple days when I rock him briefly before laying him down, he'll gently rest his head on my chest. How sweet. I want to just keep holding him, but it's like he realizes what he's doing and arches his head up. :)
And our little, big boy is eating solids! As of right now, it's just rice cereal and sweet potatoes; and he loves them!!
are you KIDDING me!? your son is SO precious. Unbelievable. I can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDelete