If we had money pouring out of our pockets, I'd take a class or lots of classes (cause apparently I'm assuming with all that extra money there would be extra time.)
I'd take a...
sewing class. Get all the basics of how to use a sewing machine and make everything; pillows, skirts, even quilts!
woodworking class. How many times have I said, "I wish I could just build that! It would be so much cheaper than buying it." And I need to learn how to use a jigsaw and, you know, all those other woodworking tools.
photography class. Just cause I'd enjoy following someone around learning the tricks of the trade.
ballet class. I've always thought it would be wonderful to be a beautiful ballerina. I didn't do so well with the Hip Pop class back when I was a freshman in high school. Gotta try a different style.
pastry class. Maybe I should just have Lindsey (http://thegreycity.blogspot.com/) teach me all the new things she's learning. :)
painting class. Cause I'm most relaxed when I'm painting.
Hey you! Come over! Toss out an idea. I'll see if it's in my giant textbooks, if the ingredients are accessible, and we'll make it. Or if you have a recipe you haven't tried, bring it and we'll make it. The boys can yuk it up in the living room or something and we'll do our thing. Cool? Happy weekend!
ReplyDelete