wk.5: Two other close friends were told this week. I've had a burst of energy verses tired, but I'm feeling edgy.
wk. 6: My energy level has been a bit sluggish. And I notice that I'm definitely hormonal. I've been sick in the afternoons, and I've been napping almost every day.
Little one, you are still so tiny - 1.25mm. You've made me very, very tired. You've only let me eat crackers, peanut butter, and apples.
wk.7: I've been super sick this week; I'd rather not even get out of bed. I'm feeling like a roller coaster - up and down. We told my husband's close friend and his wife.
*Little one, you are growing! 1.1cm! :)
wk.8: I'm still tired, boo. Unfortunately, I've been on and off with nausea. I'd prefer to not wear regular pants anymore.
Baby/Food Comparison: Pinto Bean. Little bean, your body is quite amazing! Eyelids are forming. Very important valves are forming in your heart. You have ELBOWS!
No comments:
Post a Comment