Thursday, November 10, 2011

journal weeks 9 through 12

wk.9: I'm still tired, even to the point of feeling exhausted. I'm very excited to get announcement pictures taken by http://www.alaunapetersonphotography.com/. I've noticed that my belly button is already rounding out from an oval to a circle.
*Baby/Food comparison: Md. Olive. Little olive, at this point you are moving around a bit. Oh how I can't wait to feel you move around!

wk.10: Another tired week, not surprising. I've been more sick to my stomach than usual. Sometimes my pants feel snug, and I don't mind wearing stretchy pants. :)
*Little plum, we announced your upcoming arrival this week! So many people are so excited for you to be apart of our family. You are loved much!!

wk.11: Some days I feel beyond exhausted. How is that possible? (Oh wait! I have an almost two year old!) Some days I look like I have a little bump, other days I look the same.
Music I've been listening to: Sara Groves and Raffi with your brother :)
Recent Movie: Seeing Happy Feet 2 soon!
Books I'm reading: 1000 Gifts, The Teacher's Funeral. Upcoming-Give Them Grace
Top News Story: Upcoming GOP candidates; Cain, Perry, Romney

wk.12: Reflections of the first trimester-Can it possibly be the end of the first trimester? Is it bad that I still don't "feel" pregnant? Little Timtim is keeping me busy and active! He loves to say baby and be the baby. :) He's been very sweet on other babies, and I'm looking forward to how he will love this little one. And looks like chicken is an aversion for me and this little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment