Wednesday, December 14, 2011

journal weeks 13 through 16

wk.13: Boo! I'm getting sick. I'm still feeling tired...and am wondering how I'm going to make it pregnant, tired, and sick. Many have gone before me, right? Some days I feel like a little bulge has appeared and then disappears. :)
*Baby/Food comparison: Little peach, if we had a really, really good ultrasound, we could tell your gender now. (I feel like you are a boy, but I keep having dreams of pink and little girls. Daddy doesn't feel one way or the other.)

wk.14: A 'bulge' is definitely apparent, even my husband notices. Wondering if the tiredness is ever going away.
*Little one, hope you enjoy all the Thanksgiving food this week! Your big brother just started giving you a kiss via my belly.

wk.15: I am having CRAZY dreams. Last night I had two bad dreams and one really beautiful one. Bad: one where one by one friends were being killed off until there were only three of us left. second where I thought a cuban leader was going to break into a vacation home we were staying at and either rob or kill us. I try to wake up before the end of that one. The really great one was feeling the baby move. I'm so excited to that to happen in real life. :) No one really says I look pregnant, but I feel it. I feel it in the way I walk, the way my belly feels, the way I eat clementines and peanut butter.

wk.16: I thought I started feeling the baby last week, but this week it is definitely apparent that I feel this little baby. :) What a sweet little reminder as I lay in bed at night or talk with a friend that the baby is moving around. We're excited for our 20wk ultrasound (just after the first of the year) to find out the gender of the baby. 
*Little avocado, I feel like you are already so sweet. Just your gentle reminders that you are there are treasures to your mommy. Amazing that you are already getting toenails. I know, weird, but very special.

No comments:

Post a Comment