wk. 38: (day 3) Another
(day 5) Besides the 35wk hospital visit, I have no reason to think this little guy will come much sooner than my due date. [Timothy's due date from the doctor was the 15th while we had originally thought it was the 8th. He came the 9th. This baby's due date is the 23rd while we had originally thought it was the 21st. So, if we're going with that, he'd come on the 22nd. But I'm absolutely fine if he comes before then.] Thankfully, we finally have a list of three first names for this little guy.
(day 7) Nothing new after this week's doctor visit; doctor hopes I go into labor before next week but wouldn't be surprised if I make it to my due date (May 23rd). And she says that she thinks he'll be around 8lbs by that point. As I've shared with some friends and family, I'd love if the baby came on Thursday cause that's when my personal doctor is on call. We'll see...
Dearest Baby, You like it in there, don't you? I'm thankful you've had extra time to keep developing and grow. We love you so much and can't wait to see and hold you. Your brother is crazy about you and likes to talk about you and touch you via my belly still. Lately, when asked what your name is says, "Baby Josiah, Baby Brother, or Bob." None of those are even on the list. :) Can't wait to see your little body in the crib and not just the sheet.
We're finding it much harder to name the 2nd one as well! :) Hang in there girl! You'll meet that little guy in no time. :)
ReplyDelete