Friday, September 28, 2012

Cayden 4mo!

Am I allowed to call my baby boy a doll? 'Cause he's just the sweetest little thing going on right now! Still such a bright spot to my good and bad days. Give him just a smile or sweet words, and he'll charm the pants off of you. :) His laughter is contagious - lately he just laughs and laughs when we "fly" him through the air.

Each day he's getting better at moving around and grasping for items. Today, he almost ripped my lunch plate off the table and Tim was teaching him how to "text" on his play phone. (oh dear...) I'm not long for the "I can't leave you on a blanket anymore" world 'cause he just wants to GO! He's even trying to pull his knees up under his bottom! (what?!) And I used to think he was a chatter box; no no no, NOW he's a chatter box. I can imitate sounds he's making and he just keeps "yelling" with me.

Down to the 4mo specks: 
*Weight: 16lbs 0.8oz
*Length: 26.5"

His length is getting ready to push him into 6-9mo clothes if the feet are enclosed, and his weight is getting ready to pull him out of the 15lb fuzzi bunz we have been using.

And for the most important part: pictures!






No comments:

Post a Comment