Sunday, January 27, 2013

Cayden 8mo!

What a little love we have! He's such a snuggler and loves to give open mouth kisses.

Each day seems to bring newness to his personality - and the grunting at having no food or having a toy taken away (for safety or 'cause he has an older brother) is getting a bit stronger. On the food note, I'm excited to venture into the 8-10mo foods category and hope to soon just be grinding up whatever we're eating for him in smaller portions. And with the first tooth popping in this month (Jan. 22nd), he'll be able to chew threw anything. :)

A few times, Eric and I have heard him say, "hi-ah" after we wave to him!

He's getting faster at army crawling and has been up on his knees just this last week. I can see that we have a curious one and are going to have to rethink some items that are at his level.

Unfortunately, this month has brought the second ear infection in the last five weeks. I'm praying it's just the season and the colds just keep getting him a little hard and not something genetic from me (long story, but it may be harder for his ears to drain fluid).

Seems to be all I can remember from this last month. At his ear infection check up, he weighed in at 19lbs. (Timothy was 19lbs. at 4mo!)

*Tim was helping me keep Cayden entertained while I took these pictures.






No comments:

Post a Comment