Cayden
– 3yrs
1.
What color do you like? I got
blue.
2.
What toy do you like? I like tow
truck.
3.
What fruit do you like? I like,
I like pasta. (after choices given…) Orange
4.
What show do you like to watch? I like
something…Thomas!
5.
What do you like to eat for lunch? Fruit
6.
What do you like to wear? I
like pants.
7.
What game do you like? I want
Thomas.
8.
What snack do you like to eat? Fruit
9.
What animal do you like? I like
doggie.
10.
What song do you like? I like
Twinkle.
11.
What book do you like? Favorite
Dragons
12.
Who is your best friend? Cayden
13. What cereal do you like to eat? Cheerios
13. What cereal do you like to eat? Cheerios
14.
What do you like to do outside? I like playing bikes.
15.
What do you like to drink? I like
to drink water.
16.
What holiday do you like? (given choices here) I
like birthday cake.
17.
What do you like to sleep with at night? I like to sleep with my doggie.
18.
What do you like to eat for breakfast? I like to eat chicken.
19.
What do you want for dinner on your birthday? I like rice.
20.
What do you want to be when you grow up? I grow big. I be en-geer (engineer?)
Ahh so cute!! I want to do this with Noah this year. Love his sweet answers!
ReplyDelete