You know, I just saw 50 First Dates...why have I waited so long to see that movie? I laughed out loud more times than I can count. :) I think I might actually have to purchase that movie. It's always nice to have a good laugh which is one reason that I like watching Ellen in the afternoons. She keeps me laughing and in a good mood when some days leave me laying on the couch.
I've spent about two days in the last week or so on the couch. My stomach just hasn't been feeling up to par. I think the baby just wants some attention. :) But it's given me time to catch up on sleep and reading. I just finished The Wednesday Wars. What a wonderful book about a 7th grader who thinks his teacher hates him. I sure hope my students don't think that I hate them! I completely love being their teacher. And besides loving the information in What to Expect When You're Expecting, I just found a great resource, Your Pregnancy Week by Week. I like how it has little exercises for each week and "Dad Tips."
Eric and I do have an ultrasound picture that I'm hoping to post soon. (I just have to figure out how to do that here.) Our little peanut is such a cute little squirt! :) I can't wait till we can actually tell more people about him or her. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment