Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Lights at Night

So...in the evenings, I try to brush my teeth and get into bed before Eric. We go to bed at the same time. But I want to be the first in bed. Why? Cause that means that I don't have to turn off the lights around the house. :) I can just hop into bed knowing that Eric will grab them before he finishes his evening routine.

However, I made a mistake the other night. I told him that I like getting into bed before him and why. As I said this, I slowly walked backward in the direction of the bedroom. All of the sudden we were in a mad dash to see which of us could get in bed first. I WON! Yet, he got under the covers, so he claimed he won. We laughed and whispered as our little boy was sleeping. Then, I sweetly looked over at him and said, "You haven't brushed your teeth yet." (He's adamant about brushing his teeth.)

Hehe...reluctantly he got out of bed. :)

I snuggled under the covers while he turned of the lights at night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment