A couple of highlights from Timothy:
*He is laughing A LOT these days.
*He's discovering he has a voice and not just any voice, a screaming voice.
-This is funny right now...but I hope I keep thinking it's funny.
*We had him dedicated to the Lord on Sunday.
-What a blessing to dedicate him to the Lord and to have the support from our church family as well.
A Book Highlight:
Our book club has been reading "The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society." I loved it! It's a lighthearted read, written in the form of letters. Give it the first twenty-thirty pages to get the characters settled, and I think you, too, will enjoy it!
This was a refreshing read after the last couple depressing ones.
My Landlord's Dogs - Caesar and Augustus (aka Gus)
While sitting on the porch last week, I witness two stories I just can't keep to myself.
1.) Caesar and Gus were checking out the back cement area. Caesar found the perfect place to relieve himself. Gus was following right behind C. Gus sniffed the same area and then peed right over where C had. Weird.
2.) Caesar and Gus play this game where they put their bottoms up to each other, and then they "due"l to see which one can turn around first and bite the other one on the leg. They did this for probably five minutes. What a hoot.
Okay, that's a wrap for this Monday.
(Pictures from two visitors last week)
1. Barry F.
2. Mary N.
Ha! What a big little guy, and so handsome, too! Hope y'all are well. I've seen Eric twice in the last couple weeks around work. Can we get together soon?
ReplyDelete