Wednesday, September 14, 2011

it's a positive read!

*Answers based off of a previous pregnancy journal, The Belly Book.
 

Where and when I took the home pregnancy test: I was in our fourth apartment. The date was Sept. 14th, 2011. The time was around 6a.

First reaction when I realized it was positive: I was really excited! I had been nervous that the test would come back negative. But I was so so happy to see a second "pregnancy" line!

How I told my hubby and reaction: He was there when we took the test. He, too, was excited. "We're pregnant!"

Who we told right away and their reactions: Talissyn, needless to say, it took awhile her her to get my "positive" test text. Families: Husbands - Yelled, "We're so excited!" MIL couldn't keep focused finishing up lunch for my birthday. Mine - "Are you serious?!" :)

This is our second baby. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment