Our Hufford Family has been infiltrated with Elmo. No matter where we go, if Elmo is there, Tim is sure to spot him. He even knows that Elmo "lives" on the other side of Target when we're shopping for groceries. We know what time Elmo comes on TV (Elmo's world is a perfect 20min), he received his first Elmo shirt for his birthday, and Tim used his first "money" (exciting $10 birthday gift) to buy a small stuffed Elmo who sleeps in bed with him.
I could blame this on a little cousin who loves all things Sesame Street, but it seems my little boy is not the only one sucked in by that high-pitched, laughing Elmo. Elmo has been/is taking over the kid world. :)
In other news, Timothy had a great two year check up; yes, I have a two year old who has been projected to be 6'8" when full grown. I'm loving the continual adding of words to phrases, finally that he loves stickers (good thing grandma and a friend bought him a pack of 500 stickers!), he actually jokes around with us (ask him what his joke is if you see him), his love for music, and the other day I overheard him in his room singing, "I love van, I love van..." The hard stuff: Some lack of words has made the wining become more frequently heard around here, his long sleeved shirts and pants always seem a little short, and he pretends to cry every time he sees a baby cause he thinks that's all the do. :)
Welcome to the terrific and trying twos!
No comments:
Post a Comment