Tuesday, February 7, 2012

journal weeks twenty one through twenty four

(I've really been slacking...but it's been good, refreshing slacking. See below.)

wk.21:  In Portland, OR

wk.22:  In Franklin, TN

wk.23:  Finally home! :) Baby and I have been busy traveling before the start of the third trimester. There was lots of love shared and given over weeks 21 and 22. This week, I'm feeling HUGE! I don't know if it just came over me, or if I'm just finally noticing that I'm pregnant! And I'm getting the, "Look at your baby bump!" comments. :)
Baby Boy: You are definitely like sitting very low in my belly. And you don't let me go too long before letting me know when my bladder is full. Your big brother keeps saying how he wants to "hold hold baby," and he gives you hugs and kisses via my belly. Praying for you as your pancreas develops this week; it's super important to your little body.

wk.24: At a weird stage in my pregnancy - it doesn't matter how much sleep I get or how many times I wake up, my body feels exhausted. But we had a good visit with the doctor (even though we had an hour wait), and I'm right on target.

No comments:

Post a Comment