Thursday, June 7, 2012

Baby Cayden is 2wks old!

What joy these first couple weeks have been. As I've shared with friends, many of my anxieties and fears were quickly relieved. I have had a lot of help - my husband's extra time off (with half days the second week) and meals from church family and even just company for me to have some adult conversation and Tim to have a playmate.

Joys
*Cayden is now up to 8lbs 13oz
*Timothy has been so helpful with "baby brother Cayden"
*More confidence as a mother
*So so much support
*Sweet cards and gifts for the boys

Working Through
*The balance of the boys
*A regression of potty training
*Meltdowns (maybe associated to transition or maybe typical 2's)
*T banging E and I with his head (ouch!)
*Not stressing over a messier house
*SO MUCH laundry :)

(From phone: On the way to the check up)

No comments:

Post a Comment