Monday, February 11, 2013

Timothy is Three!


(Questions to ask every year: Found online)

1. What is your favorite color? Blue
2. What is your favorite toy? I like trucks and the coal train.
3. What is your favorite fruit? I like blueberries, apples, and cheese. 
4. What is your favorite tv show? Fireman Sam
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? I like to eat nothing. 
6. What is your favorite thing to wear? I like to black and jeans to work sometimes.
7. What is your favorite game? Trains. 
8. What is your favorite snack? I like blueberries, apples, and cheese. (Yes, he answered the same.) :) 
9. What is your favorite animal? I like big giraffes and a big train.
10. What is your favorite song? I like guitar music sometimes.
11. What is your favorite book? I like Thomas and friends, Thomas book.
12. Who is your best friend? I don't know. Um...Finley.  
13. What is your favorite cereal?
I like the bus one. (Life Cereal has a bus on it.)
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? I like to run, and run away from you.
15. What is your favorite drink? I like orange juice, and red things that are sweet and yummy.
16. What is your favorite holiday? I like Halloween, and I like a Halloween train.
17. What do you like to sleep with at night? I like a pillow, pillows beside my bed. 
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Pretzels, pretzels are the most yummy thing in the whole world.
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? I want...cake!
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a dinosaur! I'll be scary and ready to roar, and I'll come with sharp nails and I'll roar at the people. 

*Here are his answers from his second birthday: Timothy is Two!

No comments:

Post a Comment