As I sit and listen to Kira Willey with my little boy, I think on how much I have to be thankful for. I'd love to hear about what you are thankful for in the comments (or facebook or email or phone). :)
*Surprising my mother for a "decade changing" birthday: She had wonderful friends who made it possible for Mr. T and I to knock her socks off when surprising her. What a sweet time when T willingly went to her as she sat in her "chair of honor." And honored is what she was. :) What a wonderful weekend of crepes, window shopping, and BOGO starbucks beverages!
*Family meeting T for the first time: My Aunt Lulu was in from NC with two of her girls and my Grandma O who I haven't seen in, I think, almost three years. Wow. Family is a treasure, and I'm thankful I'm in theirs.
*Sweet, restful moments with my husband
*Laughter and joys of my little one
*Holiday baking: I made some sugar cookies in the shape of turkeys and leaves for a mom's group of friends.
*Moms: I have had the privilege of meeting so many moms in the last year. (Year of babies?) Whether from church or my baby n' me group, I'm blessed by their friendship, wisdom, and listening ear.
So much to be thankful for...but I probably should go get things ready for Thanksgiving.
Happy Thanksgiving!!
No comments:
Post a Comment