Monday, November 1, 2010

Lessons I'm Learning

Seems almost continually learning. To the point: Contentness (Yes, my spell check is saying that is not a real word.)

Wow, I've allowed myself live with a spirit of discontent. I could definitely go on about what...but that would defeat the purpose of what I would like to overcome. :) As I was enjoying the week of a "stay-cation" with my husband, we had quite a defining moment of, "We've got to change today our attitudes, or we are just going to continue living like this." And honestly, living like this just sucks the life out of us.

So...we're working on it. Trying to see the beauty and joys of today. Trying to be invested sojourners. (see here:http://www.ebfchurch.org/media.php?pageID=5)

And oh, how the joys abound! I guess that November is just a reminder of all that we have to be thankful for. Hopefully, it's not just November but a radical life change.

Ask me how it's going in a week. We can't do this alone.

*Upcoming: Pictures! (Fall and Halloween!)

No comments:

Post a Comment