Is Dec. 1st really Wednesday? Wow, this year has FLOWN by!
But I am so thankful for the blessings and joys and lessons this year has brought. We were showered with hospitality at the Hufford's (that is, my in-laws) the past couple days. There was an abundance of food to go around and such good company. And I have to give props to my sister-in-law for her killer Pumpkin Pie with homemade whipped cream. Yum!! I think I ate more than my "portion" of the pie.
Even after all their hardwork to make Thanksgiving come together, my in-laws watched Mr. T while we went out for ice-cream, a movie, and late night Dunkin (decaf of course). :) What sweet, sweet times as husband and wife! And lots of laughter and heart-to-heart conversation. What a treasure.
Speaking of that treasure, I'm going to spend some time with him. :)
i'm so glad you could have a date night! we should swap nights sometime in the early new year so we can each go out for a date night every once in a while. i know finn would love to play with timothy!
ReplyDelete