Sunday, January 16, 2011

Four Firsts

Today was a monumental day of "firsts" for Mr. T. (This post is definitely more for myself to look back at than anything else.)

1. A 3hr. nap!!! When other mothers said their children took 2-3hr naps, I was shocked. My child NEVER took longer than an hour and a half nap. And many times when he was smaller, we were lucky to get an hour nap. I just succumb to the fact that Mr. T would only nap for 1.5hrs. And that was okay with me. It's enough time to get some stuff done around the house and have a little time to myself. But woohoo!! You can believe my excitement when I was able to have a whole three hours!! And it was on a day my husband was home! What a treat!

2. Foods: Slurping spaghetti (so cute) and biting off pieces from a slice a bread. :) (He doesn't do biting. He takes whatever it is, typically, and stuffs it ALL into his mouth.)

3. Building forts and tunnels. You should have seen this guy. I made two tunnels out of our couch cushions, and he just kept going through them! Again and again. :)

Happy Sunday! And happy day off tomorrow (to those who have it off)!

*So...I've finally nailed down Timothy's first birthday theme!! Excited is all I can say!

No comments:

Post a Comment