Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Top 10 of December

(I don't know how to start this post...I've backspaced about 4-5 times.)

I'm getting ready to give up this precious nap time when I typically shower to blog. Today, I'm just itching to blog. Shrugg. Who knows.

The best way to recount the last month or so would be through a brief, picture filled highlights. And boy, do we have some highlights!! (in no particular order)

1. Timothy's 1st Christmas (at our home)


2. Eric has a personal coffee station at work


3. I've been baking - A LOT!


4. What a special time to have five generations at Christmas this year
(To Timothy: Mom, Him, Great-Great Grandma Porter, Grandma Buck, Great Grandpa Owen)


5. Timothy is tall enough to reach Dada's piano


6. And he's into everything! He particularly likes standing in the frig. He can find his cup of milk, grab a drink, and put it back. :)


(Thanks to my dad for the following photos.)

7. My Ppa built Timothy a wagon.
http://buckfamily.smugmug.com/Holidays/Christmas-2010/15310317_or9r3#1145558431_k3c3E

8. Waiting on Christmas morning!
http://buckfamily.smugmug.com/Holidays/Christmas-2010/15310317_or9r3#1145561063_V9o6Q

9. Matching Christmas Pajamas with my sister and mom
http://buckfamily.smugmug.com/Holidays/Christmas-2010/15310317_or9r3#1145561735_txgpg

10. Timothy's priceless expression when ripping the Christmas paper.
http://buckfamily.smugmug.com/Holidays/Christmas-2010/15310317_or9r3#1145563281_3NmeA

4 comments:

  1. If you want to see the last couple pictures, you'll have to copy and paste them into your browser. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so big already! Will my baby really get that big so soon? Wow. You're the mom of a TODDLER! He's adorable, Kristine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whitney - he's bigger than the average kid his age. He's about the size of a 18-20mo. old, and he's only 11!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute! and how great is that 5 generations pic? something to cherish! love his christmas slippers :)

    i'm so glad to see pictures here, even though i get to see him in real life ;)

    ReplyDelete