(decided I have more to say in these final weeks, so I'll try to update every two weeks)
wk. 33: I don't feel like I'm counting how many weeks I've been pregnant but rather how many weeks I hypothetically have left. Thankfully we've had another good week of evening sleep, but I'm needing to take it a little more chill than usual - every little thing seems to make me tired. Don't remember this from my first pregnancy...but I do have a little guy that keeps me on my toes. And I've been a bit hormonal, to the point where I hung up on my OB's receptionist because I didn't feel like she was listening to me...
wk. 34: WHAT?! Six weeks....umm, that just doesn't feel like enough time. But really, what am I waiting for? Another 34wks?! I'm so thankful I continue to sleep well especially since this has been another physically hard week - braxton hicks are back and little mister seems to want to just push his little body parts out. I've forgotten to mention one new thing from this pregnancy - all of the sudden I feel like I'm breathing heavy, even while I'm sitting down. I know there's less and less room in there for this little guy, but it is quite an odd feeling. Harder week overall physically, hoping the 35th week brings a little relief. :)
Little buddy, praying for you as your central nervous system continues to form and that your lungs finish up strong! All I ask is that you try to make it to 37wks. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment