wk. 29: My sleep continues to be pretty good. Not too many contractions this week, thankfully. And baby boy likes to "move it, move it." We are even more thrilled to meet our little boy with the arrival of our new nephew this week!
wk. 30: My belly feels HUGE! Since the weather is changing rapidly here, and I didn't think I'd really need "summer" clothing with our location, I've had to search out some short sleeves and shorts for a prego belly. :) A bit of (unnecessary) nesting as I pulled out all the cloth diapers and got the inserts in. :) And I just discovered that this baby gets hiccups, A LOT! I thought it was just repetitive movement, but I realized that it's too rhythmic to be just "happening." Read it means baby as good lungs. :)
Baby boy, you're getting so big these days. Weighing in around three whole pounds!! And you're somewhere around 15" long...big brother was only 20.5". Think you'll grow as tall as he is? And I hope those little cravings for cinnamon rolls don't mean you're going to be a sweet tooth.
wk. 31: Oh allergies, you have nothing to do with pregnancy (I guess besides limiting the meds I can take), but 'you're killing me smalls!' Some nesting going on this week: Taking stock of what baby clothing we have.
wk. 32: It feels weird to finally have a true craving(s) - sweets! Still love the cinnamon rolls. I think I could eat them at least twice a day, and we don't have near enough chocolate in this house. The only option, which is probably good, is chocolate chips. Bad news bears: found out that some blood work came back that I was low in iron. I need to switch out those sweets for iron-rich foods. And Braxton Hicks are back in full swing. But I've had some wonderful nights of sleep!!
No comments:
Post a Comment