Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Crazy Dream

Once I told this dream to my husband, he said, "It's a good thing you didn't have that dream when you were pregnant." And I would have to agree.

In my dream, I was pregnant and having contractions. This did not seem like something that was a surprise, and I headed to the hospital (which had a similar look to my alma mater). As I went to check in triage, the counter looked like the dmv and the worker and I got into a huge fight! Somehow I was admitted, and many of our family members joined us in the delivery room. Then, a male family member (who I remember being my father-in-law but looking nothing like him in real life) told me how strange it was that I was delivering seven weeks early. Seven weeks?! No no no. I wasn't going to have my baby then. I told everyone that we were leaving and I wasn't going to have my baby that early. It was too soon. I was saying this all despite the fact that I was having 3min. apart contractions. I was set on the fact that I was not going to have the baby that was obviously going to come.

Needless to say, I don't know if I had my "dream" baby. But what I do know is that that dream kept me tossing and turning all night. I felt exhausted. And I'm not even pregnant, so it's not like I should have these crazy dreams.

But I guess that's what they are...just crazy. :)

1 comment:

  1. ahh! lol. I love all your pictures of your little man =) I hope we can touch base more soon! I want to make a trip out in the summer sometime so I can spend some real time with you. I know I keep saying that, but maybe now that we're settling in somewhere and aren't constantly worrying about moving, I'll have more money! I'll make sure not to come out too close to when you guys are re-locating though... =)

    ReplyDelete