...can be very different if I change my perspective.
(Inspired by another blog I follow: http://ashleyannphotography.com/blog/2011/02/21/signs-of-life-depends-on-how-i-look-at-it/)
*Do I have to do laundry again today? vs. I'm thankful that we all have enough clothes and towels to keep us warm and dry.
*Seriously, another toy found under something? vs. Mr. T has more than enough to play with and has been showered with love.
*Dang, we didn't eat the bananas soon enough. vs. Banana Bread, baby!
*Going crazy cause my son is at my feet again when I'm trying to cook. vs. Mr. T loves being close and wants to be like mama (to the point where he'll put his spoon on the stove and try to stir.) :)
*25 minute breakfasts with my husband are just not enough. vs. I get to spend these precious moments with my husband when I know others whose husbands are gone throughout the week or have to leave before everyone gets up.
*Really, this is the last time I want to step on a pea! vs. I'm thankful that Mr. T has enough to eat, and one pea on the floor is not going to kill anyone. And that Mr. T enjoys eating almost everything offered to him.
Hopefully my perspective is more on the right side of these equations. I have so much to be grateful for...sometimes it just seems I have to look at my situation differently. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment