Thursday, March 3, 2011

The "Send" Button

The "send" button is sometimes a scary thing. I think, "What have I just done?" Or, "Did I say everything I meant to say? Was I eloquent? Did I forget something?"

Oh well. You hit the "send" and there's no turning back. And honestly, until there's a response, you go on with your life as normal.

So, what's been the norm around here lately? As Mr. T's mama, I would love if all his teeth would come in at once so that we didn't have to go through this roller coaster of him feeling bad and sleeping bad, which inevitably turns into us feeling crazy and sleeping poorly. It's only a phase...I know.

There's also the norm of crawling through tunnels, knocking over blocks, eating the Mega Blocks, playdates, and for me - lots of coffee enjoyment and watching the Ford Focus Rally on hulu. (Imagine Amazing Race in the US, but you win a Ford Focus and $100,000.)

****

On a much more serious note, could you please be praying for my friend's baby, Claire? She's been in the hospital for the last couple days with Phenomena. Without going into a bunch, there's a lot of waiting and seeing what the doctors say daily. I know they'd love for her to just feel better. I'd love for her to feel better. Thanks friends.

Sending our love.

No comments:

Post a Comment