Thursday, March 17, 2011

Taking over the world...

One step at a time. Mr. T is off and walking like nobody's business! Two weeks after his first birthday, he just decided it was time for him to join his cousin (a day older than him) and walk with her. :) Lots of wobbling and tumbling and transferring from crawling to full-on walking. He's a champ. What can I say! :)

With walking brings many future days seen at the park. Which note to self and other moms with small children, khakis are not the "primo primo" for the park. :) And now, I let him walk to the car with a hand to mama. Of course if he sees a dog or car, he has to stop and babble about each. He even says what sounds like dog. (I know, I think my kid is a super star.) He loves pointing at lights and fans and particularly the "open door" light on the dash when we get in the car. He's growing faster than I can imagine and 18-24mo are becoming more snug or too short.

Thanks to great friends who gave us a date night yesterday! It's amazing how much I appreciate only feeding myself and purely adult conversation at dinner. And I loved the stud I was with, if I might say so myself. :)

So, a small update and A Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment