See here first if you don't know what's being "attempted": http://ourhuffordfamily.blogspot.com/2012/01/potty-attempt-weekend.html
AM: It went great! I can't believe it. I decided to set the timer every 45 min. instead of an hour, and he kept his underwear dry all morning. I do feel like I'm asking him all the time the following: "Are you wet or dry?" "Do you have to go peepee?" "Want to sit on the potty?" I feel a bit silly and crazy, to be honest. But we've stayed dry. So, I can say 'yay!' to that.
PM: Umm...I kinda think today must be a fluke! He stayed in the same underwear all day. What?! That's crazy. Throughout the day, he's been very receptive to the ringing of the timer and usually runs to the bathroom door. I don't know what else to say (please ask if you think of something). I'm encouraged by today, but I'm not sold yet. And eventually, we'll see how he does being away from home. I think I'm most worried about traveling in the car and him just going in his carseat. I guess time will tell. Be back tomorrow. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment