Wednesday, January 11, 2012

journal weeks 17 through 20

wk.17: I honestly feel like this has been a pretty normal week. Nothing too new going on. I'm starting to notice the pull on my belly while I'm sleeping, so it might be time to bust out the wedge pillow to help support the growing belly (which some people say just looks like a normal belly). We really are slacking in the picture department.
My appetite is currently the size of: Texas. 

wk.18: Timothy officially thinks he has a baby in his belly. And I'm noticing that the bump doesn't go away when I lay on my back. :) This little one is definitely kicking/elbowing throughout the day, mostly before bed and sometimes after I eat.

wk.19: Not much happening this week. We're just getting very excited to find out the gender during wk20.
The thing I miss most from life-before-the-belly: a normal-sized bladder.

wk. 20: Wonderful week of news that we are expecting a baby BOY! He's super, super active. Seems to enjoy kicking me around 4a and 6a. There are points when the kicks/elbows hurt, seriously, hurt me. Amazing how such a small guy can hurt someone as big as me.
*Baby size: sm. cantaloupe

No comments:

Post a Comment