Monday, January 16, 2012

Attempt: Day 4

AM: Good morning. No accidents. As simple as that. :)

PM: A bit discouraging honestly. Good news is that we took a successful trip to Target which included a bathroom run. He even said he had to go peepee. That was a nice little surprise. But once we got home and started putting away groceries, it had been 1.5 hrs and there were two accidents (one shortly after the first change). And then another during dinner. My husband said that I shouldn't be discouraged because after all, it's been a great four days. I guess I just thought there would be progress to move forward and not backward. You know? But I guess you give and take what you get.

All that to say, I'm not going to be posting daily anymore. :) We are going to keep at the underwear, but no one needs/wants that many details of our life. So, this is how it went. Thanks for the encouragement and helpful tips. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment