Thursday, July 5, 2012

I love the fourth!!

of July. I love family and friends gathering and all the togetherness. Happy Fourth of July everyone! 

Pre-fourth baking: Cake mix from my mom for this fabulous funfetti cake!

Day of: Starting the day off just right with blueberries and strawberries...
 ...topped with whipped cream! 

Taking a few shots of the very cooperative boys in their fourth attire.

Same Shirt (above: Cayden at 6wks; below: Timothy at 5mo)

The guys out doing the hard work!

While inside the kids take a rest in new pajamas. 

After naps, we head outside. They love the little cedar house!



Yes, I'm still a dork. 

Coming out of the heat for some restful story time.
(Both dads tried to take naps while the kids ran/screamed in the house). 

Then, off for a visit with the Carlisles! 
 What a refreshing time with their family.
(only half of the family pictured here)

No comments:

Post a Comment