A really good friend of mine (over at h3b) and I joke about how we have Kelle Hampton days/events. She is honest about struggles but does a great job of trying to find the joys of life.
So...here's to finding the joys in life. :)
Last night's dinner with probably my oldest (time frame wise) friend confirmed that if we lived closer we'd probably hang out all the time some ourselves and some for our boys cause they could be best friends. When you're sitting at dinner and our boys are "roar"ing like dinosaurs back and forth, that's a pretty good sign. Then, our little CJ rocked it out with sleeping last night, and I woke up feeling so refreshed. This was followed by cooler weather outside and the calming sound of rain. And I decided to go all for it by making waffles (don't get to make them much since E doesn't like them) and topping them with my husband's delicious apple topping (apple cinn. sauce that's typically used for pancakes). Throw in a little Dave Barnes and I'm set.
What a great start to the week and a Tuesday morning.
joyful indeed :) <3 you
ReplyDelete